Here’s to a relationship built on trust and respect.
The two pillars of any important relationship are trust and respect – two qualities you’ll find in abundance in the people who bring this wonderful new community to you.
The Colonnade of Estero is sponsored by Volunteers of America, an organization that touches the lives of almost 2 million people in 400 communities across the United States each year. Since 1896, their highly trained and dedicated staff and volunteer corps have worked, not only to serve those most in need, but also innovate and transform the way in which these services are delivered. Volunteers of America owns and operates more than 20 senior living and care communities throughout the United States and is dedicated to providing supportive, nurturing environments with services designed specifically for each individual.
You should also know that Volunteers of America has owned and operated the very successful Gulf Coast Village as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) continuing care retirement community in Cape Coral for more than 30 years.
For more information, please visit www.VOASeniorLiving.org.
It’s All in the Family
The Colonnade of Estero is a member of the Volunteers of America senior living family, providing temporary and longterm care needs in your home or our senior communities. In addition, we have created affiliations with leading health and hospitality organizations in southwest Florida to ensure the highest quality services for you and your family.
With the history of Volunteers of America in providing care and services we are looking forward to moving in.”Dick and Iona M.
Location. Location. Location.
The Colonnade of Estero is perfect for those who want all the Gulf Coast has to offer, but for whom the beach isn’t the biggest attraction. The Colonnade of Estero will be located just east of Sandy Lane off Corkscrew Road in The Galleria Complex. Right here in and around Estero you’ll find:
- Community green space and parks throughout the Village.
- Six golf courses just around the corner from The Colonnade, and 11 more within an easy drive.
- The beautiful Estero River, home to outstanding kayaking, boating, paddleboarding, fishing and more.
- The Miromar Outlets, showcasing more than 140 designer and brand-name retail outlets, plus dining, entertainment, classes, and events.
- Hertz Arena, home to:
- The Florida Everblades minor league ice hockey team.
- The Gulf Coast Fire indoor arena football team, debuting in 2019.
- A multitude of concerts and other entertainment throughout the year.
- Mound Key Archeological State Park, which holds the keys to Florida’s ancient history and the people who lived it.
- Koreshan State Park, dedicated to the unique lifestyle of the pioneer sect, with 11 restored nationally registered historical buildings.
- Florida Gulf Coast University and its Renaissance Academy. Founded in 2001, the Academy is the region’s premier lifelong learning program for adults. It is based on the premise that learning should never cease and that keeping the mind intellectually, creatively, and culturally active fundamentally enriches and invigorates our lives.
And on and on it goes. If you’re looking for a diverse, engaging lifestyle that is as relaxing as it is intriguing, then you’ll find it all in Estero.